Friday, July 26, 2013

Regarding Reviews and being a fan in general

So!  I have decided  I don't wanna focus too much on newer anime as much.  I mean  I just  really wanna do my own thing and not be  caught up on the latest thing (lately has been   let's   do mecha and cute girls and some other bull crap that shouldn't be in a specific genre of anime).  With that being said  I do enjoy, mecha  I'm just still really new   to the genre , and Sci-fi in general in anime,  since  I  never    really cared for the genre  to begin with but that's slowly beginning to change. And don't me wrong  I mean who doesn't   like cute anime girls *points at Yuko on  blog header*  I also do sort of like Ecchi, I mean  a lot of it can be funny and the girls are attractive  (for you reading  I identify myself   as Bisexual but I'm really Pansexual) but not attractive as say Bleach or something  (I'm a big Bleach fan  I may not do  many reviews on it since there's just so many episodes, chapters and what not  it's a  Shouen series with the almost typical format so... I think there's no need to review it), moving on  the shows I'm talking   about is like this Spring's  anime  Date A live,  let's put the mecha genre with useless nonsense  with cute girls *rolls eyes*    I did watch the  first episode,  and instant main character's   little sister's panty shot,  which really wasn't needed for her to jump on the bed to  wake her brother up.  I'm sure it's a fine show, or maybe it's better than the average typical show like this, it's just not for me and not my  taste, and it seems to be  the same crap over again.  And don't you dare point out me liking ecchi or   something  like Gainax,  with what I've seen it's more  tasteful  with big boobs etc.   not just a panty shot that really doesn't need to be there.     I apologize    for my rant  I will get the Ghost  In The Shell   review   up as soon as I can and soon as I finish rewatching the movie .
Gomenasai 










~Koneko~

No comments:

Post a Comment