Thursday, July 25, 2013

Upcoming Reviews & Plans for this blog

These are reviews I'm thinking of doing for the blog at some point.  I'm aware   people do Summer   anime etc.  though  I have been watching Summer anime including: Watmoto,   Gatchaman Crowds,   Blood  Lad etc.    I really don't feel like doing those, cause this is my blog and I do what I want! 










Besides  I took two years off from  anime, so I'm not all  "caught up" and during that time my tastes have changed a little, including   respecting older anime, that I really   don't have  no nostalgia  feelings for unlike some people  :).

-Rewatch Ghost in the Shell (1995): Since I have the first two Stand Alone Complex dvds,  I might as well  ^_^ I also have the sequel to the original movie, that Dreamworks released on dvd, but sadly it's  not in English,  I'm not about to get on my stance on Dub V.S. Sub.

Gurren  Lagan: Again I have  the  3rd volume two-disc dvd with episodes 19-27.  I  have not seen 1-18   yet, neither the movies.   since I also like Gainax so much as well.

-Rewatch Evangelion:     I finished the series weeks ago in English, after   so many  years.   This does not include   Rebulid    I've only seen 1.0   I would like to  watch  the English dub first, then  at some point   rewatch   everything  in Japanese.  I wanna give a really proper retrospect of the series  since it's a cult classic and I partly love it  :3  as a warning I have my opinion on the series  from  looking up things and then forming my own  thoughts, and  you have your   own opinions,  
if you don't like it tough crap! 


-Other Things:  I may retwatch series  I have already seen,  which is not  many since  I  have no motivation to ever finish anything sometimes.    I will also  write things about  that I love  or lists of things out like.  So!  it's whatever i feel like on this blog.  you will not see any specific genres  if you see a pattern that is fine.


You'll just have to stay tuned and see!










~Koneko~


No comments:

Post a Comment